|Generic Brand||Sildenafil Citrate/Tadalafil|
|Medication For||Erectile Dysfunction|
|Manufacturer||Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (India)|
|Dosage||100 + 40 mg|
|Packaging||6 tablets in strip|
|Delivery Time||10 to 15 working days|
Table of Contents
About Sildalist 140 mg
Sildalist 140 mg is a drug that can effectively monitor erectile dysfunction and return men to their conventional sensual life while helping to overcome various exciting difficulties. Its outstanding formula containing 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 40mg of Tadalafil makes it authentic.
This remedy is manufactured for RSM Enterprises. This pill not only helps with intense erotic problems, but also develops a man’s confidence in exciting activities with a partner. This drug is one of the most notable ones you can get to help you with erectile dysfunction due to its mix of fixes that make it exceptionally powerful.
Sildenafil is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), although tadalafil sum.
How does Sildalist 140 mg work?
Sildalist 140 mg is one of the best generic drugs on the market that cures erectile dysfunction. Both drugs play an important role in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sildalist 140 contains sildenafil citrate and tadalafil in one tablet.
The first is necessary to produce an erection after sexual stimulation. Due to its action, blood flow to the genitals increases significantly, which is why an erection occurs. The second component is an activator of the action of the first, and its purpose is to prolong erection during sexual intercourse.
This unique combination of two similar active substances enables patients to achieve an erection as early as 15-20 minutes after administration of the drug.
What is the best way to take Sildalist 140 mg?
- Sildalist 140 mg is an oral medication that is usually taken with a glass of water to treat erectile dysfunction.
- This drug should be taken at least half an hour before sex and lasts about 4 hours in a man’s system.
- This medication should be taken as directed by the doctor and no more than once a day.
- If you eat something before taking this medicine, it will affect how well it works.
What is the right dosage of Sildalist 140 mg?
- Some people start taking Sildenafil, Tadalafil without first consulting their doctor. It’s the wrong choice.
- At a doctor’s appointment, you can find out about the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure.
- It will help you make the best possible decision based on this information.
- In terms of dosage, Sildalist for sale should only be taken after careful consideration of tolerance and physical disorders.
- It’s best to start with a small dose to get the best results.
- This will help determine the overall effect of the drug on the body.
- Instead of taking the drug regularly, it is best to take it an hour before engaging in sexual activity.
- If you think the medicine has little effect on your body.
- Also low dosage available : Sildalist 120 mg
Even when used properly, this drug can cause unpleasant side effects in some people.
- It makes the eyes more sensitive.
- This can cause a person’s blood pressure to drop, which can lead to heartburn.
- reddening of the skin
- It blurs the vision.
- It has the ability to injure eyesight.
If you are allergic to Sildalist 140mg or have any other allergies, tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking it.
This product may contain inactive chemicals that may cause an allergic reaction or other problem.
For more information, contact your pharmacist.
In particular, tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history
if you have had a heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the last 6 months, chest pain/angina, heart failure, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high or low blood pressure, severe loss of body water (dehydration), penile disorders (e.g. angulation, fibrosis/ scarring, Peyronie’s disease) or stroke in the last 6 months.
History of priapism, diseases that may increase risk of priapism (e.g. sickle cell disease, leukemia, multiple myeloma), eye disorders
(e.g. retinitis pigmentosa, sudden visual disturbances, NAION), bleeding disorders, active gastric ulcers
This drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision. You may feel dizzy when drinking alcohol or using marijuana.
Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in any other activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can do so safely.
Also, you should try bellows meds