Bimatoprost (0.03% w/v)
Ocular hypertension and Glaucoma
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
3ml in 1 Bottle
(0.03% w/v) of bimatoprost
10 to 15 working days
Careprost Eye Drops
Careprost Eye Drops Bimatoprost (0.03% w/v) is a medicine that lowers intraocular pressure in adults with glaucoma or intraocular hypertension. Too much pressure in the eyes can reduce vision and lead to blindness. It works by helping fluid flow from inside the eye into the blood.
Careprost eye drops are suitable for both adults and children and can be used alone or in combination with other eye medications to lower intraocular pressure. Use this drug regularly as directed by your doctor for maximum benefit.
Discontinuation of use can increase intraocular pressure and impair vision. Do not use the bottle if the seal is broken before first use. If you wear contact lenses, be sure to remove them and wait at least 15 minutes before putting them back in.
How does Careprost Eye Drops work?
Careprost Eye Drops is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by increasing the outflow of aqueous humor, thereby reducing elevated intraocular pressure.
Natural fluid materials fill our eyes. By continuously forming fresh fluid and flushing excess fluid from the eye, this fluid keeps the pressure in the eye at a constant level. and cause pain and suffering.
Careprost eye drops lower intraocular pressure by increasing the outflow of this fluid from the eye.
What are uses of Careprost Eye Drops?
in ocular hypertension
Careprost eye drops belong to a group called prostaglandin analogues. Used to lower intraocular pressure. It increases the flow of fluid from inside the eye to the bloodstream, thereby reducing elevated intraocular pressure.
Too much pressure in the eyes can impair vision. Take regularly as directed by your doctor. If you stop taking it, your eye pressure gets out of control.
Careprost eye drops help reduce pressure in the eye (ocular hypertension), which leads to a condition called glaucoma. It can be used alone or in combination with other eye drops.
Do not use too often as it may become less effective. Use for affected eyes only and take regularly as prescribed by your doctor. If you stop taking it, your eye pressure gets out of control. It can cause blindness.
How to use?
- Use Careprost Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow the instructions carefully and do not skip doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after Use.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and don’t blink or pinch.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and should be kept clean.
- Wipe excess liquid off your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended by doctor.
Below are Careprost reviews on side effects:
- Vision loss or blindness
- Blurred vision
- Double vision
- Color change in vision
- Change eye color
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe headaches
- Increase in hair growth
- Burning or itching sensation in the eyes
- Eye redness or irritation
- Swollen eyes
- pain in the eyes
Precautions for use of Careprost eye drops
- Do not use in patients allergic to bimatoprost or any active ingredient used in the drug.
- Patients under the age of 16 cannot use this medicine because its safety and effectiveness have not been clinically established at this age.
- To avoid risks, remove contact lenses before using the medicine and put them back in within 15 to 20 minutes of taking the medicine.
- The drug may cause brownish pigmentation of the iris and this discoloration may be permanent.
- In case of bacterial contamination of drugs, corneal infections may occur. We strongly recommend that you take all kinds of hygiene precautions before using the drug.
- Do not overdose Careprost with brush eye drops. If you miss a dose, take it as planned from the next time. In case of overdose, seek immediate medical attention before side effects occur.
- For medications you are already taking, talk to your doctor to determine if this medication can be used with them.
- Careprost may not be ideal during pregnancy as it can harm the fetus. It can be prescribed by your doctor even if you are pregnant. Read Careprost reviews on this carefully before using the product.
- Careprost is generally considered safe while breastfeeding because it does not cause any harm or risk to the baby while breastfeeding.
- Driving immediately after taking Careprost eye drops is not recommended as vision may be blurred for several minutes. However, this blurring effect only lasts for a short time, so choose to drive when your vision is clear. To avoid danger, you can choose to wash your eyes thoroughly before driving.
- The interaction between smoking and alcohol is unknown, so discuss your habits with your doctor.
Interaction with Careprost 0.03%
Interactions with other drugs
Concomitant use of Careprost eye drops and equivalent drugs (misoprostol, dinoprostone) can lead to an excessive drop in intraocular pressure.
Discuss all other medications, herbal preparations, and supplements you take with your doctor to avoid interactions.
Where can I buy Original Careprost eye drops in the USA?
Once you are planning to buy Careprost online in the US, royalpharmacart.com is a genuine source to buy at the best prices. You will get only genuine drugs that are approved by the FDA from us. So, rest assured that no damage will be caused even if you buy Careprost online. Medicines with valid use dates will be delivered to you so that you can start using them without delay, as prescribed. Please confirm Careprost Plus with your doctor and use it after they have approved your purchase so that no doubts or disputes remain later.
What happens if I stop using Careprost Eye Drop?
When you stop using Careprost Eye Drop, your lashes may return to their original shape after a few weeks or months. If the skin on the eyelids darkens, it may recover after a few weeks or months. However, the color changes of the iris are permanent and irreversible.
Should I take Careprost Eye Drops once or twice a day?
It is generally recommended to take it once a day. The final dosage decision depends on your doctor’s prescription.
Can glaucoma be completely cured with this drug?
It is made for the treatment of glaucoma. However, your doctor should tell you how it will affect you.
How long does it take for this medicine to work?
Careprost Eye Drops can start working within 4 hours of administration.
How long does the effect of this medicine last?
Careprost eye drops can remain effective for approximately 24 hours.
Can I change my eye color with Careprost Eye Drop?
Carefrost eye drops can gradually darken the pigmented area of
Can Careprost Eye Drop cause dry eyes?
Yes, Careprost Eye Drop can cause dry eyes in some cases. Consult your doctor if you feel discomfort due to dry eyes.
There are no reviews yet.